Probability Assignment Help
In the study of statistics, Probability is a core mathematical unit you will never miss. Assignments related to probability have proven to be troublesome for many students with a big majority of these students struggling heavily to get grades that are above average.
Question is why would you wear yourself out just to get average grades while Statistics Homework Helper can get you perfect scores? Through our probability assignment help service, you can get in touch with professionals who will solve your assignment for you and provide solutions that will put you at the top of the class.
If you are seeking help with probability homework then you have come to the right place. All you have to do is place an order with us and one of our experts will be at your service.
What is Probability
Probability is a measure of the likelihood of occurrence of an event. Put simply, probability quantifies the possibility of an event occurring on a scale, mainly of 0-1, where 0 indicates the impossibility of occurrence while 1 is certainty of occurrence.
Popular examples include coin tossing and dice rolling. Each time a coin is tossed, only two possible outcomes can be obtained; heads or tails. The probability of obtaining either of these is therefore 0.5 if the event is unbiased. For a dice, there are six probable events that may occur each time it is rolled which indicate the six faces of the dice.
More advanced probability includes studies of probability distribution which is a mathematical function that gives the probability of occurrence of different possible events in an experiment. Generally, probability distributions are classified into discrete and continuous. Discrete distributions are those with a set of discrete possible outcomes while continuous distribution covers a range of outcomes. Probability distributions can be further classified as into
- Univariate distribution
Probability distribution with a one-dimensional sample space (all possible outcomes).
Probability distribution with a sample space which is a vector space of 2 or more dimensions.
- Bernoulli distribution
A discrete distribution in which the probability of success indicated by 1 is p and that of failure indicated by 0 is q=1-p.
- Binomial distribution
A distribution with only two possible outcomes obtained from independent experiments. All these outcomes are equiprobable mostly.
- Poisson distribution
Describes a large number of individually unlikely events happening at a given interval of time.
- Uniform distribution
This is a distribution where all the elements in a set are likely to occur with equal probability.
- Poisson Binomial distribution
A binomial distribution in which the likelihood of occurrence of the events is not equiprobable.
Topics covered by our probability assignment help service
Probability as a field of study is very broad and there are many topics which can be categorized under it. Our experts are well versed with any topic you encounter in probability and when it comes to offering you outstanding assignment help in probability, the topics should be the least of your worries. There are, however, some topics which commonly arise whenever clients contact us for probability homework help which are worth mentioning. These are
|Measures of central tendency||Markovian probability|
|Bayesian probability||Permutations and combinations|
|Probability Distributions||Stochastic and Random processes|
|Credal set||Urn problems|
|Prior and posterior probability||Algebra of random variables|
|Independent events, mutually exclusive events, and non-mutually exclusive events.||Probability density function and probability mass function problems.|
Why choose Statistics Homework Helper
Having been in this niche for over 10 years, offering probability and statistics homework help to students in both high school and college; there are many reasons why students across the globe trust us with their assignments. Listed below are some of the reasons.
- High-Quality solutions – The main thing that makes us stand out above the rest is the quality of solutions we deliver and the results we get for our clients. The expertise of our professionals has been proven to be top notch by all standards and when they handle your assignment, you can be certain of achieving the lucrative grades you want. For this reason, many of our clients have stuck with us for years and a bigger majority would always leave a positive comment after great results.
- Very affordable prices – Our pricing scale is highly student considerate and pocket-friendly. Students account for the majority of our client base and most of them do not have income sources of their own. We, therefore, are lenient in pricing to ensure these students can access our services with the little pocket money they have.
- Satisfactory customer service – Our customer support team is very friendly and highly responsive. Any queries, compliments or complaints you may have regarding our services will be handled with immediate effect and dealt with to your satisfaction.
- On-time delivery – Assignments are highly time-sensitive and so are our experts. We are very keen on ensuring all the solutions are submitted on time and our clients will always have some extra time to review the content before. Once you have our experts handling your assignment, you don’t have to worry about late submissions and strict deadlines.
- Plagiarism-free solutions – All our homework solutions are written from scratch by us and tailored for the specific assignment questions being solved. We also ensure the solutions are well laid out clearly indicating every step.
- Client confidentiality – We take seriously the privacy concerns of our clients and that is why we practice high levels of confidentiality in our work. Under no circumstances do we ever let out client information to thirds parties; neither do we store critical information that may land into the wrong hands in case of technical failures.
If you are looking for a reliable provider of probability homework help the Statistics Homework Helper is the place to be. Place your order with us today and get to experience an online homework help service that fully understands you.