Binomial Distribution assignment help
Looking for premium binomial distribution homework help? Well, you have certainly come to the right place. Statistics Homework Helper provides high-quality assignment writing services to students across the globe. If you are stuck with your binomial distribution assignment, getting help from us can help you complete the assignment and get the grades you desire.
The main reason why our service stands out is the expertise of our professionals. We have hired highly qualified experts who hold Masters degrees and PhDs in various fields of statistics. With their massive amounts of knowledge and expertise, there is no doubt getting your assignment done by us is only equivalent to excellence.
What is Binomial distribution
In probability theory and statistics, binomial distribution form part of the wider probability distribution methods. Hence, getting to understand the probability distribution will make it simpler for us to understand binomial distribution.
A probability distribution is a mathematical function that gives the probability of occurrence of different possible outcomes in an experiment. Probability distributions are classified into discrete probability distribution and continuous probability distribution. Discrete probabilities are mainly characterized by probability mass function while continuous probability distribution has a cumulative distribution function that is continuous.
A binomial distribution, therefore, is the discrete probability distribution of the number of successes in a series of unbiased experiments. The binomial distribution is majorly used to obtain the number of successes obtained from samples which are used with replacement.
For a probability distribution to be binomial, it has to attain the following:
- It has to be based on independent experiments.
- There should be only 2 equiprobable outcomes of each experiment.
- The number of experiments should be fixed.
- The probability of success should be the same for all the experiments.
Specifications of a Binomial Distribution
Probability mass function
Probability mass function gives the number of successes that can be achieved from a particular number of experiments.
Cumulative distribution function
The CDF of a random variable, say R, evaluated at r, is the probability that R will take a value less than or equal to r.
The expectation of a binomially distributed random variable X, E[X] = np, where n is the total number of experiments conducted and p is the probability of each experiment yielding a successful result.
The variance of a binomial distribution is obtained as Var(X) = np(1-p).
Topics we cover on Binomial Distribution
Our experts have vast experience solving students’ assignment problems and therefore they have a good understanding of the most notorious topics students face in binomial distribution assignments. Listed below are some of the most frequent topics we have solved.
|Conditional binomials||Ratio of two binomial distributions|
|Bernoulli distribution||Beta distribution|
|Poisson binomial distribution||Poisson approximation|
|Normal approximation||Limiting distribution|
|Sum of binomials||Covariance between binomials|
Our assignment help service is however not just limited to the above. We cover binomial distribution as a whole and therefore you shouldn’t worry about the topic when placing your order. Whatever your challenge is, we will handle it in the most professional way possible.
Why you should get our assistance
- To have perfect grades
Some of the assignments you encounter require absolute proficiency of the subject and solid mathematical skills. Most of the time, the assignments you encounter will test you on topics you have little knowledge on and that will not get you the grade you want.
It is very normal to be stuck as a student; basically, that is why you are in school. With assignments, however, you really can’t just watch yourself fail. In such a scenario, our assignment help service can come in handy in helping you get the grades you desire.
Our experts are professionals at solving students’ assignments and when you let them handle your assignment for you, you can be sure that the result will turn out to be just perfect.
- To have more time on your schedule
As a student, assignments are among the things that take up your time and sometimes, they pile up and you are left stranded on how to break down the whole stack. When you have a lot on your plate and you are rushing against time, you are likely to make mistakes that will lead to dismal performance.
Apart from just having time to solve other assignments, you may need time to study for an exam, attend to other academic and social issues, or maybe a part-time job that you need to handle. With the help of our experts, you meet the demands of all these by delegating the assignments to us.
Why choose Statistics Homework Helper
- Affordable service – One of the many reasons why students settle for our services is the affordability we offer. Compared to what most of our competitors charge, we are very lenient with our pricing. Students, who form the majority of our client base, are in most cases ‘broke’ and cannot afford the high prices. With our service, you don’t have to part with huge amounts to get your assignment done.
- Round-the-clock service – When faced with tight deadlines, you need an assignment provider that will provide quality solutions as soon as possible. At Statistics Homework Helper, we operate 24/7 just to ensure our clients are always served with as soon as they place the order. You, therefore, can be sure that with us, your assignments will be treated with the urgency they deserve.
- Professional solutions – When we handle your assignment, we not only provide you the correct answers but give you a full package that will get you all the points. This includes clear explanations of the solutions, professional outline that is appealing, and probably a side documentation detailing how the assignment was solved.
- Timely delivery – Assignments are highly time-sensitive and time management on our end as service providers is key. Perfect solutions or not, submitting your assignment on time for assessment is certainly the first step of achieving the quality grades. We fully understand this and that’s why we are always keen on delivering all our work on time. You, therefore, won’t have to deal with the hurdles of late submissions.
- Free revisions – In case something was left out in the solutions we provide or you notice a mistake, we are always willing to rectify. These are very rare cases but sometimes they occur due to normal human error. On such scenarios, we will revise without charging an extra dollar.
- Plagiarism-free solutions – All the solutions we provide are written from scratch, strictly following the instructions of the assignment being solved. Therefore, there is no chance of having any two identical assignments originating from us.
With our quality of work, no doubt getting binomial distribution assignment help from us is the best thing that you could ever do for your course. Get in touch with our experts today and get the assignment service you deserve.