Applied statistics assignment help
Applied statistics is a subject taught in high-school under the umbrella of statistics and in college, there are students who take applied statistics as a major. In both high school and college, students of applied statistics usually have a hard time getting good grades on the subject and this is mainly due to its challenging nature.
The study of applied statistics involves many formulae and algorithms which are closely related in most cases. Students, therefore, end up confused about which formula to use whenever they encounter a question in the subject. In colleges, software packages are also implemented in the study of applied statistics and a majority of students in these classes are usually not well equipped to use these software suites in problem-solving.
However, the assignments they encounter in their course of study always require a good mastery of all the formulae and the software as well. For this reason, many end up with poor grades which are highly frustrating.
At Statistics Homework Helper, we understand the stress and anxiety that most of these assignments come with and that is why we are dedicated to helping you get the best grades without breaking a sweat. Through our applied statistics assignment help service, you can get in touch with highly experienced statistics tutors who will solve any tough assignment you encounter and get you the grades you most-desire.
What is applied statistics
Applied statistics refers to the application of statistical methods of data analysis in coming up with a problem-solving conclusion and to aid decision-making. Any industry that deals with delivering goods and services to large markets require applied statistics to make strategic business decisions that will yield profitability. This is mainly due to the dynamic nature of markets and the factors influencing the business.
It encompasses the processes of data collection, analysis, interpretation, and presentation. Data collection involves methods of random sampling, experiments, and observational study. Analysis requires the use of statistical algorithms and in some instances software and machine learning techniques. Finally, the presentation is where the data has to be presented in a visual way that is easy to understand. This mainly makes use of statistical plots and graphs.
For many students, real trouble kicks in at the data analysis stage where they are always required to implement algorithms that require massive amounts of knowledge and advanced computer skills. This is a very stressful process that we would not want any student to undergo. Through our expertise, you can still attain those lucrative grades without having to undergo any nerve-racking researches.
Topics under applied statistics
Majorly, applied statistics is categorized into two branches. These are:
- Descriptive statistics
This mainly focuses on the quantitative description of statistical data. The major significance of descriptive statistics is that it largely summarizes massive data and gives easy visualization of the data. This makes it very easy to understand and come up with quick decisions.
In descriptive statistics, data can be summarized in two ways. One way is the use of summary graphs and tables. These give a quantitative overview of the data and make it simple to draw quick conclusions by just taking a glance. The other way is to use univariate analysis techniques. These include measures of central tendency and measures of dispersion.
- Inferential statistics
Inferential statistics is all about using data analysis techniques to find out the underlying characteristics of the population. Unlike descriptive statistics which is focused on the observable characteristic, inferential statistics is more of estimates.
From the two branches above, we get the following topics in applied statistics.
|Probability and Probability Distributions||Estimates and sample sizes|
|Hypothesis testing||Analysis of Variance|
|Correlation and Regression||Multinomial experiments and Contingency tables|
|Analysis of Variance||Univariate statistics|
In addition to the above-mentioned, we also work with software to perform analysis when required. Some of the most common statistical software that we have worked with include:
- R programming
With our applied statistics homework help service, you can get help with whatever topic you encounter. Our experts have detailed and expert knowledge of the subject as a whole and with our vast pool of knowledge and experience, you don’t have to worry about any assignment no matter how tough it may seem to be.
Why settle for our service
- World-class assignment solutions – The solutions you get from our experts are professional solutions that will attract only the best grades. Our experts are highly qualified individuals who have proved their expertise in statistics through the quality of work they produce which is in consonance with their high academic qualifications.
- Highly affordable rates – The prices attached to our services are very much affordable for any student. We are very lenient compared to most of our competitors and this is because we understand how tough it is for students to have money in their pockets. For this reason, we put up a price scale that would comfortably accommodate any student.
- Plagiarism free work – All the assignment solutions we provide are written by our experts from scratch. We strictly follow the guidelines and requirements of every assignment when writing the solutions and therefore there is no chance of any two solutions being identical.
- 24/7 availability – The services of our experts are always available whenever you need them. The urgency with which most assignments come with require an ever available and very responsive provider, and that is Statistics Homework Helper.
- Timely service delivery – We are very keen on ensuring all our clients have their work perfectly done and submitted on time. Our experts are the best when it comes to working within short deadlines and therefore be sure we can deliver quality work for you no matter how time-starved it may be.
- High-level confidentiality – We are very cautious when it comes to the handling of clients’ data. All our team members understand the need for discretion and client privacy in our line of business. You, therefore, can be sure that no personal information shared with us is ever let out to third parties.
Applied statistics assignments can be very intimidating and nerve-racking. Do not lose sleep over an assignment just to get average grades while our experts can get you A+ grades while you comfortably attend to something else. Get in touch with us today and let us help you take your spot at the top of the class.