Linear Programming Assignment help
Are you looking for a reliable provider of linear programming assignment help? Statistics Homework Helper is the place for you. Linear programming is a subject many students dread to tackle mainly due to the highly frustrating nature of performance that come their way and when it comes to linear programming assignments, the situation is no different.
Statistics Homework Helper gives students an easier way out of this tough situation by not only handling their assignments but also getting them the top grades they deeply desire. We have hired experts who are holders of masters degrees and PhDs in the fields of mathematics and statistics to provide our clients with world-class assignment help service.
Through all the years that we have been in this niche, not once have we ever let down any of our clients. Our tutors have proven their expertise not only by their academic credentials but the quality of work they’ve delivered ever since. With a whopping 99% success rate in all the solutions we provide, we believe that we are your best bet when it comes to getting quality and reliable linear programming homework help online.
Overview of linear programming
Linear programming is an optimization technique mainly used on problems which can be represented as linear functions. Through linear programming algorithms, an individual is able to determine the optimum point where the function has the highest or the lowest values.
Linear programming is mainly applied in the fields of mathematics, economics, business, and engineering. In the industry, linear programming techniques have been used to solve problems in transportation, telecommunications, energy, and manufacturing.
Basic terminology used in linear programming
- Optimization – It is the selection of the best element from a given set of alternatives.
- Linear equality and inequality – A linear equality is basically a linear equation where a polynomial is equated to zero while a linear inequality is a linear function which involves an inequality sign.
- Constraints – It is a condition of an optimization problem that the solution must meet.
- Feasible region – It is a region with a set of points that satisfy all the constraints of an optimization problem.
- Slack variable – This is a variable that is introduced to a linear inequality to make it linear equality.
Sub-topics covered by our linear programming assignment help service
In linear programming, students are mainly challenged by the various algorithms which are used to carry out optimization. Below are the subtopics under linear programming on which we offer help; including the various methods of solving a linear programming problem.
- Simplex algorithm
The simplex method operates on linear programs in a canonical form. It creates a feasible region at the vertex of the polytope and then follows along the path on the edges of the polytope to the vertices with constant or increasing values of the objective function until an optimum is reached.
In practical situations, the simplex method stands out as the most efficient way of solving linear programming problems.
Other methods which are closely related to the simplex method covered by us are:
- Criss-cross algorithm
- Big M method
- Bland’s rule
- The Klee-Minty cube
- Interior point method
Unlike the simplex method which runs through the edges, the interior point method, just as its name suggests, traverses through the interior of the feasible region to obtain an optimal solution. Methods closely related to the interior point algorithm are:
- Ellipsoid method
- Karmarkar’s method
- Mehrotra predictor-corrector method
- Path following algorithm
- Affine scaling
- Vaidya’s algorithm
- Column generation
Designed for solving large linear programming problems. It is based on the idea that some variables in large linear programs will assume the value of zero. It, therefore, works towards generating only those variables that have the potential to improve the objective function.
- k-approximation of k-hitting set problems
- Vertex enumeration problems
- LP-type problems
- Fourier-Motzkin elimination problems
- Hilbert basis linear programming
- Linear inequalities
- Basic solution linear programming
Why choose Statistics Homework Helper
- A Wide pool of knowledge – As mentioned earlier, we have top-notch experts who are well versed in the fields of mathematics and statistics. No matter the challenge you are facing, our tutors will surely sort it out in the most professional way possible and provide you solutions that only attract the best grades.
- Global coverage – Delivery of our services is not limited to specific regions. We provide homework help services to students across the globe in real-time speeds. No matter your location, you can always get in touch with us and our experts will be at your service.
- Affordable service – Our services are very much pocket-friendly and within the financial constraints of an average student. You should not shy away from placing your order with us because we understand the financial struggles many students face and will charge considerately.
- Plagiarism-free solutions – All the assignments solutions we deliver are original and unique. The solutions are written from scratch matching specifically your assignment problems and therefore there is no chance of ending up with work meant for someone else.
- A High degree of privacy and confidentiality – All our team members understand the importance of discretion in our business. We, therefore, never share any client information with 3rd With our services, therefore, no one will ever know that you got expert help with your homework.
- Timely delivery – We are fully aware of the importance of timely service when it comes to assignments. With our expertise, you don’t have to worry about strict deadlines and late submissions because we are never late.
- 24/7 availability – We are always available whenever you need us. All you have to do is place your order with us and we will have an expert attending to you right away.
Taking all the above mentioned into consideration, there is no doubt that online linear programming homework help never gets better than this. Do not wait to register poor grades in your assignments while our experts can put you at the top of the class. Place your order with us today and achieve that dream performance in linear programming.